Sunday, 21 October 2012
These days is rainy day. When I'm ready to go pasar malam will all rain! The rain is playing game with me, I never won ;( Although rainy day will feel trouble but i still love rainy day ♥ I love the fresh air after rain n the cold weather. I love you n I hate you, Rain :)
Rainy day is suitable to emo! xD
Last two days I'm busy in work. Be a freelancer always feel tired cause not enough time to rest :( Actyally I'm a anaemia, it tired to will be dizzy. I'm a bad girl, I hate to take medicine so I never take medicine! My mum n my boyfie always scold me like hell == but i know you all are sncerely care for me. I love you mum n baby boy ♥ don't force me took medicine again pls haha!
Miss Starker ♥
Ohyeah!! Miss Starker Everlyn baby here :) Last fri night n last night I'm working@Overtime Sunway Pyramid. There is a nice place n the stuffs of there damn nice, I love there so much n I love the fresh beer, Starker! I feel like wan to drink Starker!
Everyone free to go like n share this fans page? Thansk pretty much :)
https://www.facebook.com/OverTime.Sunway.Pyramid?fref=ts
Work with the cutie bunny, Joey ♥
More three days is our one years anniversary. His is the only one I need n I love. Thanks you for care, your contain, your love. It has no any spoken language can express me to your love. I Love You.
Ohyeah!! Miss Starker Everlyn baby here :) Last fri night n last night I'm working@Overtime Sunway Pyramid. There is a nice place n the stuffs of there damn nice, I love there so much n I love the fresh beer, Starker! I feel like wan to drink Starker!
Everyone free to go like n share this fans page? Thansk pretty much :)
https://www.facebook.com/OverTime.Sunway.Pyramid?fref=ts
Work with the cutie bunny, Joey ♥
More three days is our one years anniversary. His is the only one I need n I love. Thanks you for care, your contain, your love. It has no any spoken language can express me to your love. I Love You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment