Tuesday, 29 May 2012
1024 ♥
Baby I love you ♥
I have found the only one, only one that is meant for me
You're always on my mind, I'll go through whatever.
Me and you will ride into eternity
Baby I love you ♥
I swear you're the only one, Nothing's gonna change
I'm always by your side, this is foreverlike the stars my love will shine next to your heart ♥
I have found the only one, only one that is meant for me
You're always on my mind, I'll go through whatever.
Me and you will ride into eternity
Baby I love you ♥
I swear you're the only one, Nothing's gonna change
I'm always by your side, this is foreverlike the stars my love will shine next to your heart ♥
I need your love to follow me, Cause now I know that u're my world ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment